Last Updated: [Date]
Welcome to CBD Purist (referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our”). By accessing and using [cbdpurist.co.uk] (the “Site”), you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms & Conditions. Please read these Terms carefully before using our Site.
Acceptance of Terms
Use of the Site
- You must be at least 18 years old to use our Site or make purchases.
- You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The content, logos, trademarks, and materials on the Site are the property of CBD Purist and are protected by intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or republish any content from the Site without our prior written consent.
Product Information and Disclaimer
- Information provided on the Site regarding CBD products is for informational purposes only and should not be considered medical advice.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information provided. Consult a healthcare professional before using any CBD products.
User Accounts and Security
- If you create an account on our Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use or security breach of your account.
Limitation of Liability
- CBD Purist will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use or inability to use the Site.
- We do not warrant that the Site will be error-free, secure, or uninterrupted.
- Our Site may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for convenience and do not imply endorsement of the linked sites.
- We are not responsible for the content or practices of third-party websites.
Modifications to Terms
- We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. The updated Terms will be effective upon posting on the Site.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Your Jurisdiction], without regard to its conflict of law principles.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at [email address].